STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

What can cause an ADC calibration fails?

We are starting (difficultly due to the lack of devices) the pre-production of our system built around an STM32 H743VIT, and, on already two systems (out of about 50), we have failures initializing ADC 2. For the first one, replacing the MCU was succ...

JLojo by Associate III
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Driving TIM21 from 32KHz clock?

I've got a STM32L053 (on a Nucleo-Lo53R8). I'd like to drive TIM21 from the 32KHz clock, and gang it with TIM22 to form a 32 bit counter. But I'm confused on a few points.First question: how to drive TIM21 from 32KHz? The documents (RCC chapter, 7.2....

Resolved! HRTIM register update with Burst DMA doesn't work properly

The problem is as follows: When I am trying to update HRTIM master timer registers (MPER, MCMP1-4) on the STM32G474 via Burst DMA access, every data word I write into the BDMADR register gets written into two of the specified master timer registers. ...

DDPS.1 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! F407 Transmits Garbage values after the message via SPI

I was working on a simple SPI transmit code, I am transmitting some string data via SPI Half duplex, the code is like I press blue button on the discovery board, and it transmits data, which I read from logic analyzer, but every time after data is tr...

0693W00000QKJv5QAH.png 0693W00000QKJv0QAH.png
Geetansh by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

HAL_I2C_Mem_Read_IT() blocks MCU!

The function is supposed to read the I2C in non-blocking mode.However - quite often - it blocks the MCU for like 2 seconds!As I need to read an I2C in time critical part of my program, this breaks everything.I investigated the function source and I f...

HTD by Senior III
  • 1 replies
  • 3 kudos

Resolved! NEED CLARIFICATION TIMER INTERRUPT FORMULA

I have read a book on stm32, and inside the timer topic, it is stated that a formula to determine the values to be loaded to generate interrupt at specified times which as below:My question is does this formula applicable for all stm32 timers? and an...

0693W00000QKKUtQAP.jpg
WM_IR by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels