STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! How does the STM32 knows where should the .BSS section be addressed,and what's the range,when the chip startup initially?

How does the STM32 knows where should the .BSS section be addressed,and what's the range,when the chip startup initially? We know that firmware downloaded into the flash contains section information like .text ,.data ect,while .bss section should be ...

Access Null pointer - M4 vs M33

Hello,Code that was compiled for stm32F407 ( core M4) has an bug that accesses null pointer. The assembly code is as follows: STRB  r1, [r0, #0x01]Where r0=0 and r1=0.Although MCU accesses null pointer, it does not enter hard-fault.But, the same c...

ari_v2 by Senior
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32H7B3LIH6Q: CAN Mailboxes

Hello,I am using an STM32H7B3I-EVAL board with a STM32H7B3LIH6Q MCU. I am looking to use FDCAN to communicate with multiple nodes and someone recommended using mailboxes for messages sent/received. The documentation was unclear, so I wanted to ask if...

KMew by Senior III
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No data in Hyper terminal - STM32 Nucleo

Hi,I'm having trouble getting serial data out of my STM32 Nucleo board. I managed to get this working a few years ago but for some reason it's not working for me now.The board that I'm using is an NUCLEO-F413ZH and I'm using a USB-TTL serial cable (T...

TBlak by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why can't I read from more than one UART?

Hello community, I'm new to ST-MCUs, so maybe this question is very basic. I'm developing an application for a customer board with a STM32L051R6TX.For Communication we use USART1 und USART2, for logging I activated LPUART1.On USART1 und USART2 I get ...

Labels