STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

STM32 secure hardware for booting

Hello ,i'm using STM32 board to build secure Boot loader. Currently i'm working on these boards below1)stm32f3342)stm32f4113)stm32f4464)stm32f7465)stm32h723I want to know if this board supports secure boot ? if not could you suggest me which all STM...

Resolved! Minimum HID mouse test code?

I try on nucleo F446 MX_USB_HOST_Init(); /* USER CODE BEGIN 2 */ USBH_ReEnumerate(&hUsbHostFS); /* USER CODE END 2 */   /* Infinite loop */ /* USER CODE BEGIN WHILE */ while (1) { /* USER CODE END WHILE */ MX_USB_HOST_Process()...

MM..1 by Chief II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Socket App 100Mbps STM32F4-Disc

Hello everyoneI have two questions.1-) I'm trying to make a socket app application at 100Mbps with the STM32F407VG DISC card. I want to send and receive data via TCP.2-) I want to measure the read and write time of a port.Can you help with these two ...

Ec1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disable SWD and JTAG by default for STM32F4 MCU

Hi TeamDoes anyone know how to disable SWD and JTAG by default setting, using HAL library?To protect the firmware for reverse engineering, I want to disable SWD.As you know, it is enabled by default after a reset.Also I know that there RDP to protect...

Kenji1 by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

UART DMA TX RS485

Hi there!I hope some one can help me. I use one STM32G031F4P6 for one my project, and i use the serial port with one RS485 ic, My problem is that i don't have any problem to receive the data from PC to micro controller the problem is the opposit re...

SGian.1 by Senior
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F401CCU PCM5102A Sample Rate deviation

Hi All, I'm using an STM32F401CCU with a TI PCM5102A DAC. I've set up a simple DMA (code attached) and a naïve square wave function. My issue is that the generated square wave is at the 'wrong' frequency. In the code I am generating a 440 hz (or mult...

ADado.1 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels