STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! Can not get SPI_FullDuplex_ComDMA_Master Example in STM32Cube MCU Package for STM32L5 series working on STM32L552E-EV Evaluation board.

I am stuck trying to get the STM32L552E-EV evaluation board running with SPI using the DMA. Neither the mentioned example (STM32CubeL5\Projects\NUCLEO-L552ZE-Q\Examples\SPI\SPI_FullDuplex_ComDMA_Master) nor the code created via the wizard, nor my own...

0693W00000WHjL1QAL.png
HaLed by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

application code stucked when OTA used on freertos

hi there,I am using OTA in freertos, when I used it on bare controller it work properly but As I shifted to freertos, Application code stuck. i search on google, this is beacuse of interrupt.so I disable all interrupt, Then reset handler executed and...

ykn by Senior
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Standby mode repeatedly enters

I am currently trying to read the data in flash memory after waking up using rtcalarm in standby mode.However, waking up via rtcalarm in standby mode works normally, but I feel like the code is starting all over again.Is there a way to execute the re...

0693W00000WHwZuQAL.jpg
THwna.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SPI1 initialization without HAL

Hello I am using nucleo G031K8 with STM32 cube ide and I am trying to initialize the SPI1 peripheral with registers.Here is my init code and the corresponding wrong registers. The RCC and GPIO registers are fine. Only SPI1 registers are wrongHow can ...

0693W00000WHm3KQAT.png
Tommino by Senior
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Query on operation of SAI in asynchronous slave mode

Hi Team,I have a scenario where I am operating the SAI1_A peripheral in the Nucleo-L552ZEQ . The device is configured to be in asynchronous slave mode. The master device generates the SAI_FS, SAI_SCK and the SAI_SD signals. Could you please clarify o...

Jansunil by Associate II
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

SPI2 Problem STM32F303CC

Hello everbody, Im using a STM32F303 and want to communicate with a MAX31855.Im using the STM in full duplex master mode, under 1MBit/s data rate and standard settings. CS ist working fine, SCK is working fine (want to read 4 times 8 bit, 32 pulses),...

PP1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels