STM32CubeMX (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeMX 6.12.0 released

We are pleased to announce you that the official release of STM32CubeMX V6.12.0 is available. What is new in STM32CubeMX V6.12.0?New MCUs/MPUs series : STM32WB0 ,STM32MP25XX and STM32C071XXAdd support new CPNs STM32G4: Add support STM32G4 'Z’ and STM...

One shot pulse on different channels - same timer

I am trying to get both PWM CH1 and PWM CH2 to fire independently with TIM15.However, both are enabled at the same time.Using CubeMX to generate initialization function:void MX_TIM15_Init(void) {   /* USER CODE BEGIN TIM15_Init 0 */   /* USER COD...

Resolved! Request for documentation on CubeMX. There's a new item Project settings: Thread-safe settings, but it is not mentioned anywhere except for Release notes

In the release notes of CubeMX 6.3.0 it says:Added thread-safe locking support. It can be enabled or disabled in [Project manager]>[Project] Thread-safe SettingsIn the Project settings tab there's a new item: But it is not mentioned anywhere else. Ca...

0693W00000FDdshQAD.png

Just found out about CubeMX, was doing it the hard way before this..... I have not found a way in MX to create a complete thread based program.

I cannot find anything in the code generation which allows for me to easily, being the operative word, create threads from the generated code. I have not been able to find any examples either to this nature.What is the best way to go from a standard ...

BEppe.1 by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! USB not working when MCO2 enabled and driven by PLLI2SCLK

The image shows my clock configuration for the STM32F469IIT. I want a 12MHz output from MCO2 and I found that I could theoretically achieve this using the PLLI2SCLK input. However, when I use this configuration, the device is not recognised by the PC...

0693W00000Hnmc4QAB.png
C.East2 by Associate III
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! CubeIDE, STM32F446RE and SAI2

As datasheet states (more than once) the LQFP64 package of the 446RE has 2 SAI blocks (both with SAI-A and SAI-B) and in the HAL driver/definitions stm32f446xx.h both are available, but I'm not able to select the 2nd SAI in Cube (it is not shown ther...

ACAV by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

software packs question about STM32L5

Hi,I can add "X-CUBE-AZRTOS-L5_V1.0.0_M33NS" via "Pinout & Configuration->Software packs->Select Components" successfully, but failed at add "X-CUBE-AZRTOS-L5_V1.0.0_M33S".Please check the attachment.Your example "Tx_SecureLEDToggle_TrustZone.ioc " ...

zqizh.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos