STM32CubeMX (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeMX 6.12.0 released

We are pleased to announce you that the official release of STM32CubeMX V6.12.0 is available. What is new in STM32CubeMX V6.12.0?New MCUs/MPUs series : STM32WB0 ,STM32MP25XX and STM32C071XXAdd support new CPNs STM32G4: Add support STM32G4 'Z’ and STM...

CubeIDE : support for more than one cubeMx project

I actually have a Nucleo and a custom board. They are running same software and are very identical in terms of hardware but not identical: but there is at 2 pins that need to be changed and UART added: set baud rate, set NVIC IT. I also have to inser...

DaDude by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32CubeIDE creates main.c but I am using main.cpp!

I converted project from C to C++ with right click on project-> Convert to C++. The problem occurs when I generate the code in graphic configurator . It creates main.c file. Which is also loaded to controller if I run it. How to solve this problem?

0693W00000GZecYQAT.png
MAnto.2 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

using variables / constants in .ioc file from main?

Good afternoon....Can someone tell me how to use constants that are #defined in main back in the .ioc file? I have run the CubeMX and generated the ioc file then generated main. I then do work in main and make some changes to the initialization fea...

SWenn.1 by Senior III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Getting GPIO pin to toggle in Blinky

I'm trying to get my embedded skills back from many years ago, so I have an STM32L475 L475E board I am working with. I am using Blinky to reference from, but I can't get the output pin to toggle in the thread for the flashing led./* Private defines -...

BEppe.1 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32cubeMX SDIO HAL driver doesn't work

Hello all, I just start a new project with STM32CubeMX v6.3.0, STM32CubeIDE v1.7.0 & STM32F103RC. When I add the SDIO @ CubeMX, the program just freeze @ MX_SDIO_SD_Init. So I go deeper & find out in function SDMMC_GetCmdResp1, SDIO_FLAG_CTIMEOUT fl...

SSin by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! where i can get "selecting an alternate function for STMH7"

I am very new in STM32, earlier i tried it on CubeMX but no use of it.now i want o start code on register base. like belowlike, https://controllerstech.com/how-to-setup-uart-using-registers-in-stm32/but i am not getting where is alternate function ...

ykn by Senior
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32CubeMX6.3.0 DAC+DMA+TIM

I use STM32CubeMX6.3.0 to config DAC ,DMA ,TIM2,and gererate projec for MDK,the initial order is below(auto create by STM32CubeMX6.3.0): MX_GPIO_Init();MX_DAC_Init();MX_DMA_Init(); MX_TIM2_Init();​​then I create a buffer for sin wave,data,and start D...

bmo.11 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos