STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Stm32 Header for binary files

Hello everyone,​we have to uart bootloader for stm32 mcu application. We update binary files with uart bootloader. But we need stm32 header for binary files. ​There are multiple binary files and Multiple devices that I have loaded with uart from the ...

akesk by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

MCO capability

I'm working on a board redesign due to supply chain issue with a NXP MK70 MCU. The previous design clocked both the MK70 and a Spartan 6 FPGA with an external 50MHz crystal oscillator.The new design is using the STM32L4R9AII6 MCU -- max HSE input fre...

RussP by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32G4 DMAMUX

Hello,Can you help me to use the DMAMUX in the STM32G474 microcontroller?How can I program the uC to make TIM2_CH1 sends a DMA request when CC. I have found this in the reference manual but I can't undesrtand which channel of the DMA is involved. Tha...

0693W00000LvzUZQAZ.png
Tommino by Senior
  • 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

Measuring capacitance STM32L0-Disco

I'm trying to measure capacitance with my STM32L053-DiscoI'm using ADC and one output pin to charge the capacitor. I tried measuring time it takes for capacitor to charge to 62.3%.The problem that I'm facing is that the values that I'm getting from A...

0693W00000NpgdJQAR.png 0693W00000NpgdJQAR.png
JRubė.1 by Associate II
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos