STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Problems with folder .c and .h configuration

Hello everybody,I'm a newbie in stm32 IDE. I come from microchip 8bit PIC world For a small personal project I would like to use a SIM800 GSM module with an STM32F303.in order to make my code clear I would have liked to break it down into several par...

JJoao.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Analog Watchdog to trigger on offset adc value

I am applying 4 offset to 4 adc channels and calculating the analog watchdog high threshold based on a threshold above the highest adc channel. The purpose of the adc offsets is to equalize the channels readings, such that the adc watchdog high thres...

KLW by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to use SWV logging without SWO pin?

Hi all,I have custom hardware in the G4 series (491RE) and want to log some data. I don't have any communication method accessible now. Only I can access SWDCLK and SWDIO pins. SWO pin used for another purpose. is there any method where I can get SW...

Roshan by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Multiple images

Regarding STM32G0B1In a remotely operated AUV I would like to have a mechanism for two or more full code images with the option of rollback. 1) Is it possible to partition main FLASH in two with a selection mechanism and rollback2) Ist it possible to...

JSorl.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos
Labels