STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Hi everyone, I am using STM32F411re for a project and I I have to define I2C communication. Below I am will mention the both cpp and header file and the error I got while compiling the code.

Header file: /** * @file I2CCommunication.h * @brief Header file for controlling I2C messages */ #ifndef INC_I2CCOMMUNICATION_H_ #define INC_I2CCOMMUNICATION_H_ #include "DefaultDefines.h" /** * @brief The I2CCommunication class * * This ...

Kanan by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

ADC1 + ADC3 for measure analog signal

Hello,I have successfully setup ADC3 to measure values on channels PC2_C, PC3_C, temperature, ... on STM32H753ZIT6And now I want to add ADC1 to measure other channels. But the program waits for the LL_ADC_IsActiveFlag_ADRDY flag. My init function for...

STM32L452 Can't read ADC after WakeUp from deepsleep

In previous time we were using STM32L412RCT6 to do the ADC working, where no problem and work fine, When we have flash memory short, we were decided to migrate to STM32L452RET6 (pin to pin compatible), The issue has occurred, the ADC working fine w...

DShih.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

MotionAC and STM32L073

Good day.I wanted to know why the MotionAC library is not supported on the STM32L073 MCU. And is support planned in the future?

ASadk.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32 installer for Windows 11

I'm setting up a new computer. I tried to download STM32 installer for windows 11 from this page https://www.openstm32.org/Downloading%2Bthe%2BSystem%2BWorkbench%2Bfor%2BSTM32%2Binstaller, but it kept saying install_sw4stm32_win_64bits-v2.9.exe canno...

LKa.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to set the Prescaler register?

Hi there,​I am using Nucleo-H745ZI-Q. I am trying to create 1 microsecond(us) timer. My timer clock frequency is 75Mhz. So first time, I put in 75Mhz for the prescaler. But the error range was 500 ms per second. So I googled and found this comment. ...

SKang.11 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels