STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Where to find DFU examples?

Hello, I have both the B-G474E-DPOW1 and the STM32F407G-DISC1.According to the AN3156 I saw that both the G4 and F4 series support DFU. I wanted to demo this capability with either of these boards, but I can't find any examples specific to these targ...

NUCLEO-PGEEZ1 on STM32L4R5

Hi,my problem is somehow close to this post "How to run NUCLEO-PGEEZ1 on NUCLEO-L476RG board? " So, I have followed the structure for my board STM32L4R5 IT6 and I don't have error in my program.My problem is, I can't get  my expected result from EEPR...

Screenshot Result.png app_x-cube-eeprma1.png LogicAnalyzer.png
N.goli by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lift monitoring using STM32WLE5 (RAK3172)

Hello and thank you for your time This post is about recommendations or best practice ideas, and first, I will introduce my project.As the title states, the goal is to create a "lift monitoring" device using the STM32WLE5.The device should detect and...

Dodo by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

FDCAN fail to run with OTA firmware

Hi there! I am writing to bring to your attention an issue we have encountered during the testing phase of the firmware for the STM32G474VET6-based microcontroller. The core of the problem revolves around the functionality of the FDCAN interface when...

Query regarding Power Up of STUSB4500

I was working on a project of power delivery using STUSB4500. I am configuring the STUSB4500 registers using a Nucleo F07. So, my query is whether we can connect the Nucleo Board for UART / I2C Connection and the Type C Power Adapter for Source Input...

b.png
theAkash by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unable to write to register (example ADC1->SMPR = 7)

I am trying to use the AD converter on my Nucleo-F030R8 board. (Actually it works with the "HAL" functions, but I am trying to program on a lower level).While debugging I am watching my struct ADC1 (Wich points at the ADC registers). I am trying to w...

RBakk.2 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos
Labels