STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

STM32L152VB SPI1 and SPI2

Posted on March 10, 2012 at 14:09I use SPI1 and it work well,when i try to use the SPI2 it dont work. The SPI2 clock is not generated ,i think i don't need addional initialization but i could be wrong . What am i missing here? It's quite frustratin...

SDIO SD, Interrupt or DMA required.

Posted on March 09, 2012 at 20:36Hello,I have a question concerning SDIO driver provided by STM for the STM32F407.  Do you have to use interrupts or DMA?  Can you initialize the a SD Card and write data using:SDIO_SendCommand(&SDIO_CmdInitStructure)...

slagment by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Reference power design for USB OTG host AND slave modes

Posted on March 08, 2012 at 16:35Hi Does ST have a reference design for an USB OTG use case where e.g STM32F4xx based board could be used both as a USB host providing 5V to the USB device and as a USB slave powering the whole board from the USB's 5v...

tuomas by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32VL with LCD

Posted on February 13, 2012 at 15:48Hello, Je suis un d�butant et j'essaye de commander une LCD (16 * 2) avec un STM32VL : afficher et ajuster une horloge (a l'aide des deux boutons B1 et B2 sur la carte) sur le LCD .et je sais pas par quoi je comme...

Change the stm32f100 on STM32VL-Discovery

Posted on March 08, 2012 at 14:32Hi! I like very much the Discovery kit what I have purchased recently, but I would like to experiment with CAN bus as well. So I thought de-soldering the STM32F100 and then soldering a STM32F103 could do the trick fo...

miklos by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

PWM output initialization problem

Posted on March 08, 2012 at 15:09 Hi! I am outputting a PWM signal from TIM3/ch1 (pin PA6). The signal would be a clock signal for external chip btw and I need it to be switchable. All is working nicely. However, after the initialization...

gsantha by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

SWD Debugging multiple devices on one bus.

Posted on March 08, 2012 at 10:02According to this paper: http://www.arm.com/files/pdf/Low_Pin-Count_Debug_Interfaces_for_Multi-device_Systems.pdf, it is possible to use SWD to debug multiple chips that are all connected to the same debug lines. Acc...

mgerth by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos