STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Custom HID sending more tha 1 bytes [Solved]

Posted on November 07, 2011 at 14:46I have problem with sending report bigger than 1 bytes. I have configured descriptor  and endpoints buffers address  ( I am using 2 endpoints because i develop Composite device HID + MSC which is working properly...

VDD_FT

Posted on November 07, 2011 at 14:16I'm interested to know about the input protection doides on five volt tolerent IO. In various places the documentation shows the clasic diode from the IO to ''VDD_FT'' and states ''VDD_FT is a potential specific t...

trevor23 by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Toggle mode confusion

Posted on November 06, 2011 at 13:25my IDE software shows following clock summary for my code: HSECLK :8 Mhz SYSCLK :72 Mhz HCLK   :72 Mhz PCLK1  :18 Mhz PCLK2   :72 Mhz I have following codes (only necessary lines are mentioned): __IO uint16_t CCR1...

STM32L152 and short delay [Solved]

Posted on November 01, 2011 at 12:36Dear forum users, I use the STM32L152 with a RTOS.I need to wake up a task after a short delay (shorter than the time slot). I think I will utilize a timer interrupt to release the mutex token in the delay routine...

thoma by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

TIM3 Problem

Posted on November 04, 2011 at 05:50 I’m having a lot of problems with timer 3. What I’m trying to simply do now is remap TIM3 to the leds and have the blue led stay one for 1sec and the green to stay on for 1.5sec. Now when I tried to do this th...

ctechguy by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Base or prototype board for STM32VL-Discovery

Posted on July 10, 2011 at 17:12Hi dude,       I am a  user of STM32VL-Discovery board and looking for a base board to evaluate the features of STM32VL-Discovery as like lpcxpresso from NXP.  lpcxpresso target board : http://www.embeddedartists.com/...

kyawlwin by Associate II
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

stuck in sleep mode

Posted on November 02, 2011 at 17:36I'm using the STM32F4 Discovery kit and slightly modified the PWR_CurrentConsumption example for power measurement testing.  When I go to program the board with a new load of code, it will not program because the ...

STM32F4 sch library

Posted on October 19, 2011 at 01:24Hi,I was searching for STM32F4 schematic symbols without success. Then I prepared schematic library for some of the most ''homebrew-attractive'' parts. Here are files (pin descriptions extracted into excel table an...

Cortex peripheral register access slow?

Posted on November 02, 2011 at 12:27Hello,I am new to cortex, upgrading a 8051 project to cortex for improved performance. One of the things I'm testing now is SPI. Not via DMA, but simple writing to SPI->DR, wait until byte out and then sending nex...

lc by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels