STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Maximum SRAM usage on STM3220G-EVAL

Posted on August 10, 2011 at 22:55How much is there, really?  And how much is really available? The specs all say 16 mbit, but the part and the schematic show 32 mbit, or 4 MBytes.  Looking into the code examples include with IAR EWARM, it seems on...

rgrimes by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

checcksum calculation using IAR v6 and stm32

Posted on August 06, 2011 at 13:31Dear STM32 users, I want to add a checksum to my application in such way I can every let's say 100 seconds check the flash integrity using CRC. I have found that IAR simplifies this task and can add at the final adr...

Core is locked-up (IAR + JLINK)

Posted on August 10, 2011 at 16:26Hello, I got this error when I enter into a debug session using IAR 6.21 and a JLINK debug probe. I can read the memory, it seems that the protection bytes (options bytes at 0x1FFF F800) are not in ''protected mode'...

CPAL, DMA and IT priority.

Posted on August 07, 2011 at 00:17Hello,I work on a product with master I2C rx and tx, MCU is STM32F295RG.I started with home made I2C functions for reading and writing using pattern ''send something and brute force while until it's finished'', but ...

root by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

CAN status pending

Posted on August 08, 2011 at 11:55I wanted to run the CAN Interface of a  STM32F105RB with the examplefile of ST (Can Network). The function  CAN_TransmitStatus( CANx, 0x0) tells me that the status of transmission is pending. Do you have any idea's ...

mic by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Keil and binary file

Posted on August 08, 2011 at 10:37hello everybody,Do you know how to load a binary file into an STM32 Dicovery using Keil (and JTAG), without having the source code? I mean, I do not have a project I can compile, create a binary file and then downlo...

Labels