STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Can't calculate a float.

Posted on January 10, 2012 at 11:41A little question, When I'm trying to calculate a float I'll get ''ISR   HardFaultVector_IRQn'' What am I doing wrong? My code: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------...

Control the brushless motor with µc stm32 vld

Posted on January 11, 2012 at 11:24Hi, I'ma studentin electrical engineering,I have a projectto do.Itis tocontrol abrushless motorwithanSTM32vld.HonestlyI don't knowhow to start, especially since this is the firsttime I'm going toprogram amicrocontr...

RTC wakeup fom standby problem

Posted on January 10, 2012 at 12:31I'm having a strange problem when waking up from standby mode via an RTC alarm. All works as expected when there is no bootloader. Once I start using my custom bootloader the chip wakes up on RTC alarm but stalls w...

trevor23 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32f105 HOST USB

Posted on January 10, 2012 at 17:12Hello I am designing a new project with stm32f105 ; i need a host usb ; i have checked the development kits i found they use usb_id; but i need to use A-type connector ; so if if i leave usb_id floating ; is there...

sami by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Maximum Output Speed

Posted on January 07, 2012 at 06:09Hi,I am curious as to what the '50MHz' output speed of the GPIO ports refers to (with correct configuration bits set). Is it the maximum frequency of a square wave output, or does it have something to do with the r...

knabbers by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

MMC/SD on STM3210E_EVAL With uCLinux

Posted on January 10, 2012 at 18:19Hi folks! I'm working with  STM3210E_EVAL and uCLinux. For one week i have tried to activate the SD Card in this board, but no success =( I compiled the kernel with MMC support and tried to edit the device.tab file...

low power on discovery board

Posted on January 10, 2012 at 17:22 I'm trying to do something really simple, take the STM32L discovery, put some code in it and measure the current across JP1 (in the off position as the manual suggests).... However, I can't seem to get down to...

MikeAtETI by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Atollic TrueSTUDIO Lite: Is this a misprint?

Posted on October 09, 2011 at 18:32Hello everybody, Potential new user of ST chips here, feeling somewhat silly for asking this. However: Is the information provided by Atollic in their feature comparison document, v2.2, accurate? I am in particular...

Access to external memory during DMA transfer

Posted on January 09, 2012 at 10:44Hi all, my question is in direct relation with the AN3241 application note (TFT-LCD direct drive using the STM32F10xx FSMC peripheral). In the application note, two mode are possible (page 11, 2.4.1), ''slide show'...

Labels