STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

USB disconnect without pullup circuitry

Posted on August 26, 2012 at 13:35The device has a fixed pullup on D+ (1.8k resistor to 3V). In software I am switching back and forth between a USB DFU bootloader and a non-USB application. My problem is that after returning to the bootloader, it i...

To synchronize timers

Posted on April 22, 2012 at 20:52Hi, working with the STM32F103 processor, I`m searching for a solution to sychronize a STM32 timer to an external input signal. This signal has a constant frequency of e.g. 24Hz or 30Hz. Using a input capture timer...

mfcprog by Associate II
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Systick Priority using USB FS library

Posted on August 25, 2012 at 11:19hello eveyone, I am currently using USB FS library and also systick interrupt to time some operations in the program. USB library works fine when used, and systick also works fine (used basically to mae some delay F...

longchair by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

program won't startup. strainge jump to ....

Posted on August 25, 2012 at 09:51My program wont start up, and i don't know how to solve this / where to start searching. When i try to debug my program, it won't jump to reset_handler as it first jump's to normaly.now at startup it jump's first to...

arnold by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32 newbie question

Posted on August 24, 2012 at 09:27Hi , I'm new to STM32. Just designed a new board and assembled a prototype, but it does not work. when I connect J-link to it through SWD (three wires) interface, and start debugging, uVision4 gives these warnings: ...

cxu_dl by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

USB Driver for STice emulator

Posted on August 22, 2012 at 19:53Look For  USB  Driver for STice emulator if there. My Windows 7 does not recognise STice Board. Please Help Tanks Abdul

gafsos by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

stm32w

Posted on August 24, 2012 at 14:51hi i have a problem with the stm32w  mb851a i would generate a random number. i have try to use the function rand() and I include header filebut when i execute the program it jump at void __attribute__ ((weak)) Defa...

lucabe90 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32 bootload problem

Posted on August 24, 2012 at 15:31Hi all, I have this problem: When I download my firmware on the discovery EVM (using ST-link) eve1rything goes right and when I power up again the board (after a power-off) the firwmare is present. When I do the sam...

Labels