STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Interrupt on CEN bit setting in TIM7

Posted on March 06, 2013 at 13:06Hello everybody!I'm using timer TIM7 on STM32F407 to generate an interrupt on overflow. It works fine except one thing. When I enable the counter at first time it rises an interrupt immediately, right after setting t...

Hard Fault on FFT

Posted on March 15, 2013 at 14:29Hi, I am trying to do 256pt-FFT on Audio data. The data is in stereo( LR) format. When I am doing FFT on only 1 channel data i.e Left then my system is running fine but as soon as I apply FFT on Right channel the sys...

osama by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

TIMER with discovery

Posted on March 14, 2013 at 20:07 I modify TIM Time Base example for learn more about timer, i blink led with timer, my code works well but i didn't understand instructions This is my code: /** ***************************************...

DfuSeCommand

Posted on March 15, 2013 at 09:19Hello!I have a question about DfuSeCommand.I am pleasure to see your ungraded Dfuse.DfuSeCommand is added in the Dfuse.But I can not find out an introduction of DfuSeCommand.Do you tell me?Thank you.

stm32fan by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hard Fault exception STMF4

Posted on February 23, 2013 at 13:50Hello ; I am getting Hard Fault exception  when excutting the function arm_cfft_radix4_f32(&S,testInput ); I set the FPU on  I tried to increase the heap and stack too but I could not solve it ; could you help ...

sami by Associate II
  • 10 replies
  • 1 kudos

STM32F0 BOOT

Posted on March 14, 2013 at 16:09 Hi, I got the a problem regarding the BOOT process, I don't know how to move the nBOOT1 pin.  I have tried via software with the FLASH functions but with no good result.  Also I am working with the J-link no with...

giorgio2 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

USB dual profile

Posted on March 13, 2013 at 22:23Hi, I have a project with a STM32F205 and I was wondering if I can have two USB profile loaded. I want to have the ''mass storage'' profile as well as the ''HID''. Is it possible? My second question is regarding the ...

jbaron by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

OTG_FS_DAINT RO or RW ?

Posted on March 14, 2013 at 15:30Is OTG_FS_DAINT register ReadOnly or Read/Write ? According to the reference it is RO but in USB Demo source code provided by ST I see many writes to this register of 0xFFFFFFFF in attempt to clear pending INT bits. ...

dimax by Senior
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos