STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

stm32 rand() problem

Posted on August 24, 2012 at 16:23hi i have a problem with the stm32w  mb851a i would generate a random number. i have try to use the function rand() and I include header filebut when i execute the program it jump at void __attribute__ ((weak)) Defa...

lucabe90 by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Quick STREX question

Posted on February 08, 2013 at 17:34 Hi, I have a quick quiestion: my toolchain complains that instruction strexb r2, r2, [r3] is illegal (registers may not be the same), while strex r2, r2, [r0] is fine. The qu...

Encoder Read And Index Pulses

Posted on February 06, 2013 at 15:43Im using a quadrature encoder hooked up to TIM3-CH1/2 and it works fine, counting both edges, up and down. First question is how to read the TIM3-counter values from within a regular (50 us) ISR. Using TIM_GetCoun...

Has already been declared in current scope : ERROR

Posted on February 08, 2013 at 14:22In pal.h{............................................typedef enum   {    PAL_IOLSTATE_NOREQUEST,    PAL_IOLSTATE_ACTIVE_REQUEST,    PAL_IOLSTATE_APP_ACTIVE} pal_RequestState_t;extern pal_RequestState_t pal_eReques...

kunal5959 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

usart stm32f0

Posted on February 06, 2013 at 13:31 hello, i'm trying to connect my stm32f0 discovery with the pc and set up a uart connection. I have found the following code (in this community) but i can't get it to work. Does anyone have a suggestion...

STM32F103RB: Timer OC dropping overflow interrupts

Posted on February 04, 2013 at 04:05It appears the TIM4 OC interrupts on CH2 results in occasionally missing an Update (overflow) interrupt.  The situation is a 1 PPS GPS pulse triggers the TIM4 CH1 input capture.  The 16 bit counter time is extend...

Spirit

Posted on February 08, 2013 at 10:08Hi all, I'm still new in the ST environment, I'm trying to get a generic wireless m-bus example going with the STM32l152VBT6 board. For the moment it is still unsuccessful . When I debug my main program, I can see...

francis2 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

usb problem

Posted on February 05, 2013 at 14:06The original post was too long to process during our migration. Please click on the attachment to read the original post.

marwa2 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to send data via UART Serial Link

Posted on February 07, 2013 at 05:12I am trying to send data to a PC COM port but cannot figure it outI configured GPIO, NVIC, and USART per specification and it all checks out. The strange thing is, when I connect the Tx pin and ground to oscillosc...

skillet by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels