STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

USART echo program not working

Posted on November 11, 2012 at 02:08Hello, I am trying to implement a simple USART echo program but am running into communication problems between the discovery board and puTTy. When I transmit a character to the discovery board it does not respond....

stm32f4 Discovery multiple potentiometers

Posted on November 11, 2012 at 09:33 Hi everyone, I'm trying to get a accurate reading out of 2 potentiometers but they keep affecting each other. Also when I press my touchpanel (XPT2046) the readout is affected.... Does anyone hav...

Keil, initial clock configuration.

Posted on November 10, 2012 at 21:01I'm writing my own USART code to work with USART1. I need to know what the start-up code that keil gives you sets the clock initially at. I can change it manually but id like to know where the code is. Also USART1...

canopen

Posted on November 07, 2012 at 08:01hello every one.i want to use stm32f107xx as canopen device (Higher Layer Protocol based on standard CAN drivers) . is there any library or any thing to help me? #can #hlp #canopen #can

Clive thanks!

Posted on November 09, 2012 at 18:39Clive1 thanks for your response! could u please explain how it works? im learning shift operators and addressing registers as struct. it`l be helpful if u could guide me thanks!

Write data to port pins C1- C9

Posted on November 09, 2012 at 09:44Hello All, I am programming an LCD display. I want to write some data to pins  C1-C9, interfaced to LCD parallely. COuld anyone suggest me how this could be done Thanks #portc-data

ADSTART bit

Posted on November 08, 2012 at 11:54Hi everybody. I have similar problem, I already wrote here. In the past I wrote here, that when I tried to lock set pins on GPIOA channel, but System Viewer Windows showed mi that LCKR register of given pins of GP...

Labels