STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Can't get printf() in Keil

Posted on February 13, 2013 at 20:22I have an STM32F407 motherboard here connected via SWD, and Keil UVision IDE. I can program, run, halt, and read back registers and all the debugging stuff- EXCEPT the printf() won't show anything in the printf() ...

dannym by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

SPI And STM32 f0 Discovery

Posted on February 13, 2013 at 17:21Hello, I started with the STM32 f0 and I'm interested in the SPI. At first, I initialized two tables (SPIy_Buffer_Tx and SPIz_Buffer_Tx), then I would send the contents of the first table to a third table (SPIy_Bu...

touzi by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pin Conifguration/Alternate function Map

Posted on February 13, 2013 at 16:04I am fairly new to this, so this might seem like a very basic question. Is there diagram of which GPIO pins can be connected to which alternate functions?For instance something that shows which pins can be used as...

berge472 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

pc8 problem on stm32f4

Posted on February 14, 2013 at 01:33 i failed in portc0 as input... as it has a output voltage of 2++ so i dont want to play tug of war with that voltage as I don't want to cause any damage so instead of pc0-pc7 i have used pc1-pc8 anyweyz instead i...

xtian by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Stm32F4-discovery and USB

Posted on February 12, 2013 at 21:28hi, Can we send data via graphic interface to the stm32F4 via USB ? If it's possible, give me some exemple or what i should do to make USB work. Can we work with USART and USB in the same time ? Can someone help m...

Constant Data at Fixed Flash Address.

Posted on February 12, 2013 at 22:33I have a boot loader that resides in the first flash block of an STM32F4 family processor which is 16K begining at 0x08000000.  I would like the last four byte of the sector at 0x08003ffc to contain constant data ...

STM32F4-Discovery based debugger

Posted on February 12, 2013 at 11:54Hi,There is a short hack on how to make a Cortex debugger from Discovery board at: http://searchingforbit.blogspot.com/2013/02/free-cortex-debugger.html.It is based on free design (not open) without size restricti...

zomirp2 by Associate II
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Reading ADC Multichannel from sensor

Posted on February 13, 2013 at 18:48 i am having trouble writing code on STM32f103 , I want to get value from accelerometer and send to UARTvoid RCC_setup(void){ ErrorStatus HSEStartUpStatus; RCC_DeInit(); RCC_HSEConfig(RCC_HSE_ON); HSEStartUpStatus...

worst forum software ever

Posted on February 13, 2013 at 17:41Note, that PWM is the functionality of the timers (TIMx), so you need to learn first which of the timers support PWM, and then look where are the timers' pins. Also, all IO pins can function as EXTI, but not at th...

Labels