STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

PWM

Posted on July 05, 2013 at 12:20Hi,I'm very demoralized to study PWM for stm3220G evaluation board. I need a tutorial/example to understand concepts. For example: why does gpio_moder configure in AF (alternate function)? I configured GPIOA1   in my ...

mosine by Associate II
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Timer triggers the ADC to work

Posted on June 30, 2013 at 17:27I'm using TIM1 to generate a PWM signal of period 1 sec and a varying pulse duty.This pulse undergoes some signal conditioning and then entered to the ADC, worth to mention that nothing happens to the signal's period ...

sherif by Associate II
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

stm32f373 single ended zero reference mode SDADC

Posted on July 08, 2013 at 12:54Hi. Just to be sure (because the manual is not very clear in this case..): When the manual states that in single ended zero reference mode the offset is dependend on gain variations it practically means that i can ac-...

markus2 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F107RCT6 USB DFU Bootloader not Working

Posted on July 08, 2013 at 16:34Hi, we want to use the STM32F106RCT6 in our Future Products. So we Build an prototype an all works fine except the USB DFU Bootloader. We plugged the USB Cable in and the PC didnt recognize the Device. The Markings on...

s2 by Associate
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F3 Discovery - ADC EOC Interrupt

Posted on July 09, 2013 at 16:58I'm working on getting my ADC to be interrupt driven.  From my code below, I can verify that the interrupt is set in the IER (interrupt enable register)  for ADC1, and that the EOC bit is high.  For some reason, thoug...

mattfox by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Using User Button on stm32f3 discovery

Posted on July 08, 2013 at 17:21Hello I'm new to stm32 and I'm now working on the stm32f3 discovery board with a 7-segment display.I want to use the User Button to make the digit on the display increment whenever the button is pressed. But I couldn'...

mehdi23 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Noise in ADC

Posted on July 08, 2013 at 15:03Hello, I work on a project based on Core407V board (STM32F407) and on the DP83848 module (Ethernet). I have developed my own daughter board to plug these two boards and others sensors. The purpose of my project is to ...

STM32 Application FW aware about custom bootloader

Posted on June 22, 2013 at 09:23HI, Should the Application FW aware about custom bootloader seating in first Flash section. In other words should I use modified linker script to build an Applicaiton FW if I'm going to have my custom bootloader in fi...

dimax by Senior
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F3 Discovery - ADC Channel Pins

Posted on July 08, 2013 at 23:56I'm working on setting up a multiple channels for the ADC, but I can't seem to find anywhere that says which pins correspond to each ADC Channel.  I have been looking through the datasheets unsuccessfully for awhile n...

mattfox by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels