STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Interrupt generation on flash writes

Posted on June 20, 2013 at 15:05I recently extended the eeprom emulation code provided by ST to perform asynchronous page transfer when a flash page has no more space left. I need this feature because my embedded system runs in real time fashion (10...

STM32F0 CPAL I2C Slave

Posted on June 20, 2013 at 14:18 I have found strange behavior of CPAL library when device is in slave mode. I use interrupt mode. When I'm waiting for read from master, I prepare data by: if ((I2C2_DevStructure.CPAL_State == CPAL_STA...

u

Posted on June 18, 2013 at 20:51The original post was too long to process during our migration. Please click on the attachment to read the original post.

TIM config

Posted on June 17, 2013 at 18:45What the diffrence between : ''TIM_CounterMode_Up'' and '' TIM_CounterMode_CenterAligned1'' or ''TIM_CounterMode_Down'' and '' TIM_CounterMode_CenterAligned2'' I cheked the datasheet and after reading I conclude that ...

system control block switching SPs?

Posted on June 20, 2013 at 05:05Hi All, trying to learn more about the system control block and it's control of the stack pointer. Using the STM32F03. I have searched RM0008, and DDI0337E_cortex_m3_r1p1_trm.pdf discusses it's use, but not specifics...

STM32F3 Discovery Running Code

Posted on June 18, 2013 at 20:47This is a really basic question, but I'm just starting out on this board. I've been able to run programs through the Debug interface of ST-Link in Eclipse.  Now I'm trying to get printf working with USART2, so I need ...

mattfox by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

disabling JTAG - readout protection

Posted on June 19, 2013 at 19:29Hi all, is there a way how to definitely disable JTAG ? so it will be not usable anymore ? i'm scared of flash code steal (of course when Read-out protection enabled) ... Kind regards,

KEIL IDE problem

Posted on June 19, 2013 at 13:20hey all when i include  the header stm32f4_discovery.h it recognizes it well , but it dont recognize ''GPIO_InitTypeDef''  !! and ''RCC_AHB1PeriphClockCmd''  and all GPIO_Pins! and to be sure of the header i attached ...

Labels