STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

STM32 Manuals and Schematics Correct

Posted on July 26, 2012 at 09:09In Manufacturing my own Boards, and with the assistance of Tsuneo, I have found Usb Pinout Backwards. This is after I analyzed the Specs and Schems - which match my Eagle Pcb Files and my Boards. And, I tested this f...

jlchoobs by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

passing values from the ADC to the DAC

Posted on March 20, 2012 at 22:43Hi all, Wondering if anyone can help me. I've got the example DAC and ADC programs working fine on the discovery board and am now trying to pass the values read in from the ADC to the DAC. Does anyone know how to do ...

Erase FW + Download FW from SD-Card

Posted on August 03, 2013 at 13:42Hello , I have a more theoretical question ( for now ) , suppose  i want to update the firmware on the STM32 , lets say i put the new FW file on the SD-card , the current FW should detect it and do the update . How...

STM32F0 ADC DMA sample rate

Posted on July 25, 2013 at 08:40I need to setup the ADC -> DMA to transfer at exactly 44100 hz. (Audio quality)I have setup the DMA -> DAC by setting the clock to TIM_Period to 1088 (48Mhz / 1088 = 44117) But i dont seem to have this control over th...

justin by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

problem with clocking the SDIO for STM32F2xx

Posted on August 02, 2013 at 19:18I have the PORT board , with STM32F207ZG , I have written my own SD library , since i did not feel good using the built in library , ...... the library i wrote is working correctly as it should be , and i wrote n re...

STM32F3 I2C communication flow

Posted on August 03, 2013 at 10:15hi every one,I'm new to STM microcontrollers and i've recently bought an STM32F3 Discovery board.now i'm going to use it to communicate with the in built compass sensor through its I2C interface. using its I2C firmw...

STM32F4 can't transmit using ethernet

Posted on August 02, 2013 at 22:54Hi to Alli'm trying to get to work the ethernet periphery in MCU, i can successfully init DP83848i , can read regiter, and even(i think) receive packets, but mcu does not transmit any packets outside. the code i've ...

khorght by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels