STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Overdriving LSI oscillator by external oscillator

Posted on August 23, 2013 at 15:06Hi everyone,I overdrive the low-speed internal oscillator by external source with a small offset and small swing.Where can I find parameters for external clock(without bypassing LSI osc)?Thanks.Eugene #lsi #oscil...

st2399 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Detecting USB reset after USB suspend

Posted on November 19, 2012 at 00:15I'm using an f405 with USB and want to make the device compliant with USB specifications. Using the HID joystick mouse project from the ST USB library as an example, the chip successfully goes to sleep on USB susp...

jkuek by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

stm32f4 Signal generation

Posted on August 22, 2013 at 11:12hello i tried the DAC_SignalsGeneration st exemple and i hear nothing , my clock config and all are so fine, so  anyone could give me a simple working code to hear any signal ? and thnx

DMA and Concurrency Concepts

Posted on August 22, 2013 at 18:12I'm new to ARM and have been doing a lot of work/research on DMA on the STM32F4 Discovery board.  I have multiple DMA streams working correctly for SPI to an OLED and some LED controllers but I have a fundamental qu...

craig by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Interrupt with F3-Discovery

Posted on August 22, 2013 at 21:40Hello guys,Im new to the ST-Family and i have a question about interrupting with a button.I wanted to make the button on the board as a hardware interrupt, which would trigger some LED-Blinking.However doesnt work a...

USB 5V pin floating ?

Posted on August 22, 2013 at 19:54Hi all,I need some advises about an USB FS connection on a STM32F103. If anything mandatory is done (1.5K pull up on D+, inline resistors of 22 Ohms, shield and USB GND to GND board) :- Is it possible to let the USB...

neoirto by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

temperature sensor for stm32f4discovery

Posted on August 21, 2013 at 17:07Could anyone kindly through me a working example for the temperature sensor. I have build one on my own but have no way to verify it (use a glass of ice water?). So I'd like to see how someone else wrote the code. T...

ran2 by Associate III
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

timer15 update interrupt

Posted on August 22, 2013 at 16:11 hi, i'm using an f3 disco board and i want to configure its timer 15 with an update interrupt. i want it to be interrupted every one second to toggle two on-board LEDs. following is the code for timer15 and ...

Labels