STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

problem with stm32f4 discovery i2c slave

Posted on February 28, 2014 at 17:43hi guys, i want to use i2c1 in stm32f4 as master to send some data and use i2c2 as slave to receive that data and show that data in pc through usart , i don't know what is the correct configuration for master and ...

External timer clock source

Posted on February 27, 2014 at 21:21Hi,I am trying to use external clock source for TIMER via TIMERx_ETR pin. Timer is counting,but I it looks like, that this clock is not feed to the timer counter directly and I am experiencing''bad'' time period. ...

STM32L - UART data processing

Posted on February 28, 2014 at 15:27Hi every body, Im using the stm32L discovery. My UART is well configured. UART1 on PB6/PB7. I try to get data via GPS transmeter. I got a ot of problem in data acquisition. So i try to get data from GPS and send t...

OS with constraints for STM32F4 discovery

Posted on February 27, 2014 at 12:03Hello all, I bought a STM32F4 Discovery recently, and I am trying really hard to find an OS that could help me to port a POSIX application I have developed. The problem is that my application use some plugin mecha...

cannot call a class from my own header file

Posted on February 28, 2014 at 14:19hi guys, i create a header file , means a .cpp and a .h file .but when i attach this file in my project in IAR compiler , it doesn't work, i mean i cannot access to my class in header filehere is my code :SPI.h:&s...

STM32F103ZE Flash interface

Posted on February 28, 2014 at 12:15Hello,    I am plan make custom board with STM32F103ZE chip. My question is, what is the interface for flashing the program in to flash?is it USART(UART)? or JTAG?

STM32L100C6 Port H missing in Datasheet memory map

Posted on February 28, 2014 at 11:04Hi, I am missing Port H in the datasheet's memory map. Is it at 0x40021400? https://my.st.com/st-extranet-web-active/static/active/en/resource/technical/document/datasheet/DM00078075.pdf Thanks! Alex #stm32l-po...

at1 by Associate II
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Virtual COM Port ?

Posted on February 19, 2014 at 01:58Guys, I have installed STM Virtual COM Port on my computer, But everytime I connect the board via USB cable, window says ''USB device is not recognized'' What shall I do to fix it ? Thanks

f407 usb transfer problem

Posted on February 19, 2014 at 02:56Hi,i want to make a f4 USB driver and i got a problem that when i run my program the computer can identify the USB device but cant transfer data between it, i try to trace the program and found the interrupte(DCD_...

Labels