STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

USART won't send more than one byte

Posted on December 12, 2013 at 10:28 GPIO_InitTypeDef GPIO_InitStructure; USART_InitTypeDef USART_InitStructure; /* Enable GPIO clock */ RCC_AHB1PeriphClockCmd(RCC_AHB1Periph_GPIOD, ENABLE); /* Enable UART clock */ RCC_APB1PeriphClockCmd(RCC_APB1...

Certificate Management for Embedded Devices

Posted on December 11, 2013 at 20:24One of the building blocks that we see most commonly misunderstood is how to manage SSL certificates in embedded devices. For this reason we have designed a whitepaper that provides an introduction to SSL certific...

wilfred by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32f427 clock system

Posted on December 11, 2013 at 11:43Hi,Is there the possibility to achieve the maximum CPU clock speed (180MHz) with the USB clock at 48MHz??According my calculations, to have USB clock of 48MHz I need to reduce the CPU clock to 168MHz, instead of 1...

ababo by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

[STM32F2xx] Running code from ram.

Posted on August 02, 2011 at 11:00Hello,I'm using tasking which allows easily to tag methods to be copied in ram at startup and then run them from ram.But I'm wondering at which extend it is a good idea ...On the one hand, run from ram means zero wa...

root by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

EWARM breakpoints not working....

Posted on December 11, 2013 at 11:57The subject line is not strictly right. I can set breakpoints but not on all of my code. Here is the story so far.I have written some code for the STM32F0 Discovery board. The code runs both SPI ports as masters, ...

jason23 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32L Discovery I2C issue

Posted on December 10, 2013 at 08:57  The original post was too long to process during our migration. Please click on the attachment to read the original post.

klemen by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels