STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

SPI with DMA

Posted on June 13, 2014 at 16:30Hello; I want to use DMA to transmit and receive data between a Slave and Master STM32 Boards. My question is how can i configure the DMA to transfer many different Array for example? i mean i want the slave to send ...

HS-USB in STM3240G-EVAL

Posted on June 11, 2014 at 22:36Hi, I just got the STM3240G evaluation board and wanted to use it as a CDC USB device, for HS USB. I haven't had much success with ST's firmware so far. I generated the configuration files using the Cube application, ...

c_uimran by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

SPI and Timer incompatibility?

Posted on June 16, 2014 at 11:28Hello! I'm actually trying to use TIM2 interrupt and use SPI in the same time. But when I initialise the SPI peripheral, it doesn't work : there is no timer interrupt any more. You can see above the main function and ...

berthier by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

IAR Broken Options Error

Posted on June 16, 2014 at 15:14while opening workspace file of IAR being provided from STM in STEVAL-IHP002V1, IAR show me ''IAR Broken options Error'' and failed build with basic sample project being also provided STM.Please refer to below TI's si...

STM32F429 peripheral pin usage

Posted on June 16, 2014 at 23:47Hello,I am making a device that utilizes multiple peripherals ofthe STM32F429. I’ve tried a few combinations of peripheral pins to use all ofthese devices at the same time with the STM32F429II (176LQFP) but it seems...

Popcorn by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels