STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Help to create large buffers in RAM

Posted on August 12, 2013 at 21:48 Hello guys, I need some help. I want to create a large buffer in the sram and I'm having some problems with the compiler. I want to use the 112KB SRAM memory (pag 52 - RM0090) for my buffer. But when I w...

Sample a timer on EXTI interrupt

Posted on August 12, 2013 at 20:35Hi,I want to sample a fast timer (125ns) when an EXTI interrupt occurs, before the interrupt is handled. Later when the interrupt is handled i want to be able to compare the actual value of the same timer and measur...

STM32F3xx: I2S master clock

Posted on August 12, 2013 at 14:30Hi I tried to turn on the master clock for the SPI/I2S bus on the STM32F3 microcontroller by setting the MCLK enable variable in the initialization struct for the I2S 2. But I couldn't get any signal on the PA8 or o...

DMA Interrupts

Posted on August 09, 2013 at 00:46Here's the situation - I'm transferring some data from I2S to a buffer in memory via DMA.  The DMA is set up to be double buffered - I'll skip all the initialization code but here are what the DMA registers look lik...

andprice by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Flash Write Address

Posted on August 12, 2013 at 16:53I'm working on writing one byte to flash at the beginning of my program (the ID of the board).  I have been able to find a lot of examples of people rewriting their user flash and thus using the user address as the ...

mattfox by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem with connection

Posted on August 12, 2013 at 15:31Hello everyone! I have annoying trouble with my STM32F0 Discovery. After using GPIO->MODER command is displayed Connect failed, check config and cable connection . What is the reason of that issue and how can I fix ...

michal by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Store user data in STM32 Flash or Rom

Posted on August 12, 2013 at 08:10Hello everyone, I am newbie in this forum so please forgive me for any noob questions. My application requires to save 4 double variables offline for next time usage, I think my data is too small to make us use a SD...

cenakhoa by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

stm32f4discovery, continues adc, noise

Posted on August 08, 2013 at 05:14 I'm sorry, that's probably quite a beaten topic :( I have continues mode ADC running on stm32f4discovery board. static void ADC_Config(void) { ADC_InitTypeDef ADC_InitStructure; ADC_CommonInitTypeDef...

arro239 by Associate III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

FFT function oddities

Posted on August 09, 2013 at 10:42I'm using the ''arm_cfft_radix4_f32(&S, FFTData); '' function to obtain the FFT of an array and then inverse it back after some processing. I have things working, to a point, but with some odd restrictions. Firstl...