STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Speeding up complex computation

Posted on October 28, 2014 at 19:00 For my university i am making camera based laser spot position detector. By simply making mass centre calculation i can get position of laser spot on ccd camera. Problem is, array is large 1024x102...

__LDREXB __STREXB exclusive monitor

Posted on October 30, 2014 at 09:51Hi, I am using the __LDREXB __STREXB functions for implementation of a threadsafe/interuptsafe functionality. How many exclusive monitors can be used at the same time in a Cortex M3 device? /Mattias

mattias by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

compiler error at stm32f30x_it.c

Posted on October 29, 2014 at 22:40 Hei, I have found a code on the net and I am trying to figure it out how does it work. The code sends some data via USB to PC with the UART protocol. When I compile it, it sends an error at the file st...

esovo1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F417IG board not enumerating as com port

Posted on October 28, 2014 at 09:39Hi, I built a .bin file configured to make the chip run as VCP. I flashed the .bin using busblaster successfully. I get the following message after flashing via openocd wrote 26284 bytes from file STM32DiscoveryVC...

USB Host communication

Posted on May 22, 2012 at 14:04Hi, I've got a device with an STM32 micro in USB device mode with a program  of virtual com, that communicates fine with the PC and let me send and receive from the device commands by virtual COM.Now I want to develop ...

bfeixas by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem with multiple EXTI on the same Port

Posted on August 19, 2013 at 23:34 Hey guys ! I have a problem with my STM32F100 Board - I'd like to have PC.0 as EXTI_Line_0 and PC.1 as EXTI_Line_1. Here is my configuration: EXTI_InitTypeDef EXTI_InitStructure; NVIC_I...

benedikt by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Trouble with STM32F4 and LSM303DLHC accelerometer data

Posted on October 27, 2014 at 21:50Hello all, i started a while ago some IMU project... but i have some doubts about reading the correct data from my accelerometer, wich is LSM303DLHC Acording to my code, i setup the following registers CTRL_REG1_A ...

Bogdan by Senior
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels