STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ULPI HS-USB and I2S

Posted on June 17, 2014 at 05:07Without delving into the DS, can someone please confirm for me whether you can or cannot have ULPI and I2S enabled at the same time with F2-F4 QFP144 and smaller?This seems a bit odd since I think there would be a nee...

STM32F205 Power Stop example does not work

Posted on June 17, 2014 at 17:47Hello, I am currently trying to get the example code for Stop mode for the STM32F2xx processor to work, without success. The example in question is the Stop.ewp project. The Wakeup IRQ handler is never called and the ...

gerald2 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Looking for alternative STM32 peripheral libraries

Posted on June 12, 2014 at 16:11Hi, I'm in a project were we would like to use the STM32F103TBU7. As a toolchain we would like to use the IAR Embedded Workbench. Sadly I'm not allowed to use the STM peripheral library. This because it's a security a...

STM32CubeMX 4.2.0 Known Issues

Posted on June 11, 2014 at 12:56The original post was too long to process during our migration. Please click on the attachment to read the original post.

joe by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

SPI with DMA

Posted on June 13, 2014 at 16:30Hello; I want to use DMA to transmit and receive data between a Slave and Master STM32 Boards. My question is how can i configure the DMA to transfer many different Array for example? i mean i want the slave to send ...

HS-USB in STM3240G-EVAL

Posted on June 11, 2014 at 22:36Hi, I just got the STM3240G evaluation board and wanted to use it as a CDC USB device, for HS USB. I haven't had much success with ST's firmware so far. I generated the configuration files using the Cube application, ...

c_uimran by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

SPI and Timer incompatibility?

Posted on June 16, 2014 at 11:28Hello! I'm actually trying to use TIM2 interrupt and use SPI in the same time. But when I initialise the SPI peripheral, it doesn't work : there is no timer interrupt any more. You can see above the main function and ...

berthier by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos