STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

SPI clock initialisation problem

Posted on June 30, 2015 at 10:05 Hi everybody, I have a problem while doing the configuration of the SPI on my stm32f051r8. Indeed, I've written the hole initialization code but I can't see the the clock with a scope.. Can you help me? ...

2 PWM with phase shift

Posted on June 28, 2015 at 17:36Hi, I would like to generate 2 PWM @ 6KHz, but i would like to have a delay between the PWMs of 5uS. I thought of using two different timers for the mission (each for each PWM), and just for the first time delay to us...

udibit by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

seperate file in linker

Posted on June 29, 2015 at 11:39how to seperate a file in linker so that it jumps from one application  to another in flash.do anyone has a sample code?

arunl4g by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

float numbers in IEEE 754

Posted on June 29, 2015 at 09:37Hello Sirs,Doesanybody use IEEE 754 format to represent float numbers?I need toconvert values to this standard format, and I was wondering if someone of youhas already done it with any STM32F.  I�d bepleased if you ca...

STM32 I2C reading more than 2 bytes

Posted on June 29, 2015 at 16:37 Hi I'm trying to get a STM32F427 working as a I2C master using interrupts and everything is working apart from reading more than 2 bytes. I can write any number of bytes and read 1 or 2 bytes all OK. ...

Timer Synchronization with Offset

Posted on June 29, 2015 at 20:43Hello everyone, Excuse me for creating a discussion similar to one that I have already created, but I decided to give it a last try, because I could really use some help. What I want to do precisely is this: Timer1 (P...

pant by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Method for sending debug text to PC via USB

Posted on June 28, 2015 at 05:47I just got the STM32429I-disco board and programming with openst32.  I would like to output debug messages from my application to a windows client like putty or other USB interface.  What is the easiest way to accompl...

Problem with GPIO in STM32F100 discovery card

Posted on June 28, 2015 at 02:12 I have tried to test GPIO programming with CubeMX and the F100 discovery card. But outputs do not change. I have a project directly from Cube, it has only IO which are used in Discovery card, other outputs do...

LMI2 by Lead
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels