STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pinout Spreadsheet for the STM32F4-Discovery Available

Posted on January 05, 2012 at 18:47I have created an Excel spreadsheet to help in the Discovery-F4 pin assignment process, and as a useful reference for the pin functions.  The STM32-Discovery-F4 pinout spreadsheet lists the Discovery modules pin i...

kornak by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Generated CubeMX code with customer API

Posted on October 02, 2014 at 17:20Hi, I'm working on stm32f4 mcu and I'm using CubeMX to generate the code useful for my applications, so I'm wondering if it is possible to generate CubeMX code using my personal API; in other words, I'd like to lin...

DUrbano by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Single 0V GPIO Pulse Synched w/ Timer

Posted on October 01, 2014 at 20:31Using a STM32F427, I've got TIM5 generating an 8MHz PWM output. I've also got a GPIO output that is hooked to an active LOW enable on a device that needs to be turned on every once in awhile. What I'd like to do is...

jvavra by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Stm32f103, hardfault problem

Posted on October 02, 2014 at 14:23Hello everyone,I've this hardfault problem for a quite long time now, I solved the issue by putting a software reset in the hardfault loop but now is not acceptable anymore.I suspect it has something to do with sen...

gnu by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F429 discovery board USB application developpment

Posted on October 01, 2014 at 13:19Hello,I'm trying to develop a USB driver device using STM32F429 discovery board. I couldn't find any working examples that allow me to connect my board to a computer and to be detected. I would like to be detected ...

ignasi by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

error when i using a function in a class in cpp

Posted on October 01, 2014 at 22:37hi every bodyin a cpp file i include a header file and want to use header file's functions inside class but it shows a error:    lib1.h    class class_x{    public:    calss_x();    private:    }---    lib1.cpp    ...

mhdizgah by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

emulate EEPROM with STM32F407 flash memory

Posted on October 01, 2014 at 18:24Hi I use the routine listed below to read in flash area (sector 11) three words that contain values ​​of sampling and if the first value found is different, register the new three values. The problem is that the va...

gian0652 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos