STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

STM32F407 GPIO not toggles on 168MHz SysClk

Posted on October 16, 2015 at 11:31Good day, I use CooCox 1.7.8 and STM32F4DISCOVERY as programmator. Problem is, that after re-configuring SysClk to PLL running on 168MHz (which is confirmed through observing 84MHz on MCO1 output) ToggleBit comma...

kvg by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Blink program not working

Posted on September 19, 2015 at 17:55Hi to all, I am trying to write my first program for STM32F0 discovery board. Of course the first step is to make a LED blink, but, till now, I failed. I created the program using CubeMX and of course it worked. ...

STM32F4 FSMC interfacing with SDRAM

Posted on October 03, 2013 at 05:35Hi,I kwow STM32F4 support FSMC interface with LCD, FLASH...and SRAM/SDRAM...I have some example FSMC with LCD, SRAM but I don't kwow how to interface and control SDRAM. Can anyone show me an example (schematic, pri...

STM32_F103VE RCC_CR write issue

Posted on October 17, 2015 at 11:05I am working on a project using internal clock though PLL as system clock,here is the issue:1.HSI is 8MHz.2.System is programmed to wake and sleep in 1 second period (Stop mode, using WFI), which is waked by RTC al...

CubeMX Race condition

Posted on October 19, 2015 at 00:11The generated code initializes all peripherals and enables interrupts.The application code's first hook is after peripheral initialization.How do I ensure that no interrupts before all high level peripherals are re...

osama2 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32Cube Feature Request - USB Composite Device

Posted on October 17, 2015 at 16:57Hello ST,I'd like to suggest to add the feature of USB composite devices (e.g. CDC + HID - or 2 times CDC). This would improve the STM32Cube's usefulness a LOT!Until that feature is implemented:Can anyone give me a...

DMA events like functionality

Posted on October 18, 2015 at 19:57Hello there,I know that dma can be used to transfer data from/to peripherals to memory and etc. I was wondering though would it be possible to use the dma for registering certain events instead of interrupts?For ex...

st-link error

Posted on February 05, 2013 at 06:41I am using stm32-f407 discovery board with IAR. It was working quite fine but when i tried to interface a 16 x 2 lcd and downloaded the code, it gave the following error .  Fatal error: ST-Link, No MCU device foun...

Labels