STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

I2C Problems

Posted on October 11, 2015 at 15:24 Hello, I tried to test the I2C interface on a STM32: #include <stdio.h> #include <stdlib.h> #include ''diag/Trace.h'' #include ''stm32f4xx_hal.h'' #include ''stdint.h'' int main( int argc,...

UART_DMA Delay ?

Posted on October 26, 2015 at 20:20Hi,I  have connected two MCU's through UART.I want to send a string from MCU 1 to MCU 2.once the MCU 1 sent the string it need to wait for some time to receive the reply from MCU 2.If MCU 1 did not get any reply fr...

Merge SDIO with FATFS

Posted on October 21, 2015 at 13:33Hi,I have created a sdio and i would like to know how to merge the FATFS file system with the SDIO. I have seen some examples but  i am not understanding how the they give a link between file system module and SDIO...

arunease by Associate II
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Use USB CDC with DMA?

Posted on October 23, 2015 at 17:49Is there a way to use the USB stack of the F4Disco with DMA? I'd like to transfer some 100 bytes and then trigger an interrupt... At the moment I'm using UART with a USB-UART bridge for that.

Leonelf by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels