STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! STM32C0 SO8N bootloader: I2C and SWD

Hello,which interfaces does a virgin STM32C0 in SO8N offer on the first boot for programming? AN2606 says USART1 and I2C1. In other cases, AN2606 adds a note when SWD does not work, but no such note is there for STM32C0. So, I assume SWD is supported...

lukasl by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 3 kudos

Resolved! Boot Library

I'm using an STM32H745 and have developed the Boot code, which works as expected when built as part of an application.  However, having converted the Boot code to a static library and linked it into the same application the Boot startup section .isr_...

NBrick67 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Can't erase/write some Flash page in STM32G071RB

Hello,I'm writing a Flash HAL driver in order to understand better how this CHIP work.My functions at the moment work correctly but for some page I have an HardFault(During erase).For example I can't erase/write the page 0 and others pages.Please cou...

dmrsim by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

HID issue with multiple report id

Hi Everyone,I am currently using STM32F103 for making a usb hid which acts as both, a keyboard and a gamepad.Please take a look at the descriptor and code below.Both of these work properly when used individually but when I combine them both and add r...

aksh3101 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

ExT interrupt not firing.

we are using EXTI1 interrupt in our project based on stm32f446. But the Interrupt handler is not firing.We looked into the interrupt enable registers, Mask registers, etc and all seems fine and a timer interrupt also in the project, which is triggeri...

KumarTP by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 4 kudos

Resolved! Avoid cross-effects between the LC sensors

Hi all,I'm using application note AN4636 for LC sensor.I tested with the example source code, and they work well for one sensor.But when I use multiple sensors, I face an issue. If I use the same value for inductor and capacitor for each sensor, the ...

phoungvd by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos

Single ADC Reading with Multiple DMA Channels

Hi,Is it possible to have a single ADC result transferred to two different memory locations using DMA without CPU intervention?Specifically I want DMA to take a single reading from an ADC, transfer it to one location on the STM32H747 CM4 and another ...

slc2015 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32G491KCU6: Unable to program via UART1

Hello,I'm trying to program G491KCU6 board via UART1 and I'm not able to connect to st-programmer. I don't know whether the board is actually entering Boot0 or not. I have PB8 with 10K to GND and I pull it up during connection to enter Boot0. Below i...

MallikarjunSE_0-1705136656649.png
Labels