STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

USB HID stop working

Posted on July 01, 2015 at 09:42Hi,We are working on USB HID with 64bytes IN and OUT reports with a stm32f401. We're using the stm32cude v1.6.0 for generated code, and we developped on KEIL v5.The USB peripheral working well, we can speak with it fr...

ambroise by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Switching between SPI mode 0 and 1?

Posted on July 03, 2015 at 12:48 I have a number of devices connected, some sample the data on the rising clock edge, others on the falling edge. Inside the handler structure I want to alternate between these two operation modes. A method...

Bad operation in stm32l0xx_hal_tim.c

Posted on June 23, 2015 at 11:07Hello, I do not understand why the TIMER instance is stopped when a specific bloc is stopped. For example, I have 2 output compare channels activated on TIM2 with interruptions. If I use HAL_TIM_OC_Stop_IT in order t...

Ideeas for encoding PPM signal to SPI data

Posted on June 28, 2015 at 19:28Hello,  i started working with some texas instruments rf modules, namely cc1120 and cc1190 wireless ic's. My idea is to build a rc remote control based on a ppm input signal. I want this signal to be procesed via my M...

Bogdan by Senior
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32L053 Flash Write Protection

Posted on June 30, 2015 at 06:06I wrote Option Byte and Enalbled Write Protection all flash page.I can't program MCU. It say flash is protected.How can I fix this problem ?Thank You.Khoa Tran.