STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Creating a professional Firmware update scheme for STM32

I'm working with a commercial-grade food-service product that uses the STM32L073 in conjunction with an android tablet connected over UART or Bluetooth. For our next-gen product, we're investigating methods to economically implement firmware updates ...

tam by Associate
  • 10 replies
  • 1 kudos

HAL_UART_Receive stuck

Hello everyone, I am trying to communicate with lora e5 using usart1, when i send "AT\r\n" command and i try to receive data from the same uart(lora) the function while ((__HAL_UART_GET_FLAG(huart, Flag) ? SET : RESET) == Status) blocks the execution...

SIP VOIP

Hello guys, is there a SIP library for VOIP or an example of a project without using other third party libraries for VoIP? Thankyou in advance

rizki27 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

X-CUBE-AUDIO lib_mp3decoder_cortex_m4_v2.2.0 hard FPU

Hello! We are trying to implement a project that involves the STM32F429 microcontroller and the project must work with hardware floating point. We would like to use the library lib_mp3decoder_cortex_m4_v2.2.0 which is included in the package X-CUBE-A...

EAlek.3 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

SMBUS Block write -Block read process with Middleware

Dear expertI am currently implementing the SMBUS communication with TI BQ40Z80 via STM32L431xxx + Middle ware.However, when observing the smbus waveform, N byte block write does not work properly and block read is also strange.Other register accesses...

kim1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32H753XI LWIP + MDMA

Hello, we're using STM32H753XI in our custom board wherein we've ADIN1200 LAN driver, W25Q flash on QUADSPI. we've configured the memory regions for Ethernet Rx, TX DMAs and pool memory like this       RW_DMARxDscrTab 0x30040000 0x60 { *(.RxDecrip...

AShel.1 by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Issue with reading i2c eeprom memory with Nucleo-F446

Hello all .  I have been working for days to make nucleo f446re reads i2c eeprom .  The i2c eeprom am trying to read uses 0x78 address as the slave address .  I tried use the Nucleo-64 f446re with stm32 cube ide using IsDeviceReady in hal i2c . And i...

Labels