STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! ADC making code not upload correctly

Hi, I'm programming an STM32F030C8T6 MCU. When I attempt to upload my code, it gives me an error: "Could not halt device (19)". I noticed that this only happens when ADC is enabled from CubeMX. When I disable it, everything works fine. The code doesn...

JS8 by Senior
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32H723 BOOT0 and RESET control over UART!

Hi All, I managed to be able to bootload the STM32H723 device using the STM32 Flash Loader (STBootLib) but do not like how I have to pull BOOT0 high and also reset the device right before I program the device and then when the boatloading is done res...

ENort.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Launching the application from CubeIde vs autonomously

Hello,I wonder if someone has knowledge about any difference in how variables are initialized and handled when launching an application from CubeIde vs starting up the MCU.My case: I use a STM32H7 and the application runs regularly when I launch it f...

SSorr.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! STM32F103 CAN filter range of ID's

Hello, I have a set of extended CAN ID's I need to pas the bxCAN filter. I looked at some examples where one ID is passed the filter, but could not figure out how to allow a set of ID's. If my understanding is correct the mask is used to determine wh...

Smdeint by Associate III
  • 10 replies
  • 2 kudos

Handling ECCD error during flash read on stm32l4

Posted on October 09, 2016 at 20:03Hello,I'm building an application with ST STM32L4 that stores information on internal flash (ECC flash on L4). The information is valuable, so the flash programming must be robust to unexpected shut downs including...

seutpxle by Associate
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Short question regarding the contact drillings

Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen, Could you communicate in a short way the size of the contact drill-holes (stm32f411 - CEU) ?The diameter in AWG size would be enough.We also are interested in further documentation-links regarding it. In student wor...

timbo2023 by Associate III
  • 9 replies
  • 1 kudos

How does FDCAN time stamping work exactly on the STM32H7 ?

The FDCAN module generates timestamps for sent and received messages, and you can configure it to use TIM3 as the source. Unfortunately, the documentation is rather thin, so I am left with a few questions:Do TIM3 and FDCAN need to run from the same c...

K M by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels