STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

STM32H7 and smartcard

Hi, I am trying to understand if mcu STM32H753 supports the smartcard mode for USART as reported in the datasheet. Has anyone ever used it and managed to port X-CUBE-SMCARD for H7 series? Also, in your experience do you think is better to use ST8024L...

Andrea_ by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

touchGFX rotation

ICNA3310 monitor does not support changing display direction. Does touchGFX support rotation,Will the rotation of touchGFX by 90 only change the height and width of communication?Will rendering data not be modified?笔记

STM32F0 ADC error

I have an ADC issue with the STM32F0. Looked all through the HAL docs and not sure what the error is. I can't get the ADC to complete a conversion or if it does only the first call. When I debug with the ADC calibration call, it goes to a fault. When...

briano_0-1703132087156.png
brian-o by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! firmware relocation fail due to DMA enable

Hi,   I have a firmware runing on STM32F405RGT6 whith is reloacted at 0x800C000 and is called by a bootloader. The problem is if I enable UART DMA, the program will be interrupted by non stopping DMA interrupt immediately. However, there is no stream...

MHo.15 by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

RTC Alarm interrupt skipped sometimes

Hi all!uC: STM32L433VCTCubeMX, CubeIDE, CubeProgrammerI've configured my RTC to set an alarm every minute. When an alarm occurs, the next alarm gets set and so on.About once to twice a day, the rtc alarm is skipped, so there's a continous error, beca...

Resolved! Unable to connect STM32H725 custom board

Hello Experts, I designed my custom board with reference to AN5419 application note (Getting started with STM32H723/733, STM32H725/735 and STM32H730 Value Line hardware development). but it doesn't work.When i apply to power to the board and connect ...

sangh by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos
Labels