STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

STM32F429x.SVD

Posted on March 11, 2016 at 16:03I downloaded this from http://www.arm.com/products/processors/cortex-m/cortex-microcontroller-software-interface-standard.php and found what I think is an issue with FLASH.ACR.LATENCY: it’s described as 3 bits wide, ...

could not disable out protection

Posted on July 21, 2013 at 15:43hello every one.i have stm32f407 demo board that i cant program it any more. last program work correctly ,but if i want to erase the chip or program it again make the error stilinkv2/and st-link software error ''could...

ADC do not work in differential mode

Posted on March 26, 2016 at 07:54Good afternoon, I have problem in use ADC in differential mode. In differential ended mode  ADC do not work on my device and Nucleo-F334R8 also. I use Ac6 System Workbench, CubeMX and ST-Link V2 for develop. I do not...

STM32F7: stream video to micro SD

Posted on April 02, 2016 at 04:16What is the good way to store video capture from camera to microSD?I am using the lib ''sd_diskio.c''  to storage frame size 480x272x2 bytes but the quality is terrible, only 1 frame/second. It seems it took too much...

son1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F303K8 CAN Init failure on all modes

Posted on April 01, 2016 at 16:47 That's right, the very same acknowledgement error found during calls to CAN_init(CAN1, &CAN); is found waiting on the INACK bit to be cleared. And yes, the CAN clocks are turned on. This error is n...

troyerta by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

RTC and reset problem

Posted on March 31, 2016 at 14:20Hi to all, I encounterd a problem using Real Time Clock. After I initilaized it, everything seems to work, but when I reset MCU it stops and I can restart my board only powering it off and then on again. Hereafter th...

Vbat circuitry

Posted on April 01, 2016 at 07:06Hi. We would like to store some data in a backup registers using supercap as an additional power supply. Do you have maybe any recommendation for the circuitry around the supercap? Or maybe an example of it? It shoul...

matic by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

watchdog

Posted on April 01, 2016 at 11:51Hi i have implemented watchdog on f429. i have two applications on flash , one is  bootloader and other one is an application program . i have implemented the watchdog on bootloader and also jump function from bootl...

arunease by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

stm32f1 RTC problem in HAL

Posted on March 31, 2016 at 16:26Why HAL library do not solve RTC problems?RTC counter reset after a day.how can I save My Date ?RTC counter reset After power up.

Labels