STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

SPI slave TX FIFO clearing....

Posted on June 30, 2016 at 16:20I have an SPI slave. The master may request data at a faster pace than I can handle in software, so I've set up DMA. I've prepared a buffer etc. Now after one transfer, I get an interrupt of the DMA having finished (i...

Schematics for SPDIF OUT circuit after STM32F7

Posted on June 25, 2016 at 09:20Hello, I'm looking for information about the circuits to add to a STM32F7 Nucleo board to build an operational SPDIF output. I tried to find the information in the STM32 reference document, but could not find the inf...

jmf1 by Senior
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Code only executes when semihosting

Posted on June 28, 2016 at 21:11I have a STM32F4 Discovery board. I have GDB connected to OpenOCD and when I run my program on GDB it executes perfectly. When I disconnect the board and program it via ST-Link nothing happens. I tried and older progr...

STM32F4 ADC DMA Transfer Error

Posted on February 06, 2016 at 18:06 I am using STM32F407VGT-6 chips. I use the DMA2 Stream0 with the ADC1 to read analog values. On two of my Boards, the code is working fine and I am not having any problems. On a third Board I programm...

Schematics for SPDIF out circuit after STM32F7

Posted on June 24, 2016 at 09:24Hello, I'm looking for information about the circuits to add to a STM32F7 Nucleo board to build an operational SPDIF output. I tried to find the information in the STM32 reference document, but could not find the inf...

jmf1 by Senior
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F4 TIM1 DMA CCR1

Posted on June 30, 2016 at 21:57I plan to use the STM32F40x TIM1 CH1 (PA8) to produce a varying  PWM  signal. The base frequency is set, say 1 MHz.  I need to use DMA to change the PWM duty cycle on every iteration. I know this can be done by aiming...

How to clear SPI TX Buffer

Posted on January 02, 2012 at 04:06I am using STM32F103 MPU.I set the board as SPI Slave and uses DMA to receive and send data.Most of time Command comes from Master and Slave responses.So I made code to wait for receiving Command from Master. Once ...

Labels