STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

HAL_TIM_PWM_Stop leaves output pin in undefined state

Posted on October 18, 2016 at 02:28I'm trying to start/stop a PWM signal to an LED (simple test!!). Using HAL_TIM_PWM_Start() starts the PWM output, HAL_TIM_PWM_Stop() stops the PWM but leaves the output in a random state rather than the (expected) ...

I2S full duplex?

Posted on October 25, 2016 at 18:12Hi, I was trying to attach a AK4554 codec to a STM32F091CB using the SPI/I2S interface when I discovered it is half duplex only. I don't want to change to an F4 with an SAI interface if I can help it, as it is over...

STM32L4 STM32Cube 4.14 SDMMC FATFS DMA TX RX hang

Posted on June 12, 2016 at 10:04Hi.FATFS with polling mode is OK(Except TX uderrun error when interrupt).When using DMA, FATFS works OK with TX DMA only. (DMA interrupt priority should be lower than SD interrupt).FATS works OK with RX DMA only.But w...

isjeon by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

c code

Posted on October 23, 2016 at 02:16Hello folks, Would anyone know why this does NOT work  while (DMA1->ISR & DMA_ISR_TCIF1==0);    //wait until transfer complete but this WORKs     tc_flag=DMA1->ISR & DMA_ISR_TCIF1; //save transfer complete flag   ...

Mikroe MINI-M4 with GCC

Posted on October 21, 2016 at 20:16Hello, I recently bought a Mikroe M4 developement board with a STM32F415RG to test the embedded crypto. The devboard manufacturer only gives support for his own proprietory C compiler, so I'm currently figuring out...

fabi by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels