STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

STM32F207VEx: Ethernet Stucks after sometime

Posted on May 19, 2017 at 13:38Hi there,I am   using STM32F207VET and I have successfully Implemented Ethernet as TCP echo server(MII Full Duplex only).I have successfully connected my module with 5 clients over LAN and Exchanged data between them.A...

Any way to change colors in CubeMX?

Posted on May 17, 2017 at 19:26The highlight color of a selected function for a pin is dark blue with black text. That means it is impossible to read whatever it says. It seems to have been this way for a while. Do the programmers of STM32CubeMX nev...

Parallel LCD issue

Posted on May 19, 2017 at 12:28Hi,I am working on STM32F769BIT MCU. I have parallel 24 bit RGB data enable mode LCD Display.I have generated a code from STM32 CUBE and changed the settings related to PIN,PORT configurations related to R[0-7],G[0-7],...

Takes 2 minutes to enter DFU mode?

Posted on March 09, 2017 at 22:58We're having problems at the moment getting our device (STM32F405ZGT6) to enter DFU mode, or rather, we can enter it, but it always takes a little over 2 minutes to appear. We have a push button switch to on the boar...

Resolved! Data mismatch with structure pointer

Posted on May 18, 2017 at 16:09Hello, I recently migrated from 8 bit processors and something that has always worked for me is showing some unexpected behavior. Clearly I am missing something very obvious to you 32 bit guys // define a structure som...

I have trouble in using DSP_library with STM32F407VG

Posted on May 19, 2017 at 10:36I want to use the DSP library function 'arm_lms_f32'.My platform is Keil uVision5, it have a toolbox called 'Manage Run-time Environment'.I chose CMSIS/CORE, CMSIS/DSP, and Device/Startup.When I add the function into m...

? ?? by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32 and wifi direct module, which stack ?

Posted on May 17, 2017 at 16:52Hi everyone,Pretty new to WiFi I have some beginner questions:I want to build a small system using a STM32 that should connect to a smartphone using WiFi direct to upload/dowload pictures and other sort of documents.I'...

Labels