STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

HSE Failed to start

Posted on February 08, 2016 at 10:01Hi,i have connected a external clock on stm32f4 microcontroller but the hse is failled to startup the application code (the internal clock works perfectly though.)

arunease by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pulling up a GPIO to 9v

Posted on April 01, 2017 at 04:33I have the STM32F4 discovery board.  I want to use the GPIO to drive the gate of a power MOSFET up to 9V.  Everything works well with push/pull output, then I configured the pin for open drain output, and add the res...

NV7502 driver (FSTN LCD Driver )

Posted on March 28, 2017 at 12:41Hi every bodyI wanna drive an FSTN LCD with stm32f1xx. driver of the LCD is NV7502. I want to know what can i use STemwin?if no so how do i drive it?thankful

HAL timer problem

Posted on March 27, 2017 at 23:37i want use timer1 with external trigger to enable the counter.but when stm32cubemx  generate code the mcu crash and stop working and debug stopand after long time i found the problem in this line  __HAL_AFIO_REMAP_TI...

elec_st by Associate III
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

I want to convert 4 analog input in the same time

Posted on March 31, 2017 at 08:04I want to convert 4 analog input in the same time, I chose the stm32f3 303vdt because it contains 4 ADCs. The problems is that I don't know how to get them working together. I have read that only two of them can work...

Labels