STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Do complementary timer pins take inputs?

Posted on August 26, 2017 at 03:11Hi.This may be a ultimate dumb question.I'm having hard time trying to make use of pins that are mapped to complementary outputs TIMx_CHyN (TIM1_CH2N, TIM8_CH3N, ...) to take edge interrupt on corresponding time cha...

Nucleo L476RG as OTG FS device

Posted on August 28, 2017 at 10:35Hi everyone,I am a biginner in ST-controller programming. Last week I spent time hunting the internet for finding some solutions about how to make a NUCLEO L476RG work as USB HID device. So I launched the example en...

DMA Fifo error stm32f7 SDMMC2

Posted on August 28, 2017 at 09:16Hi,We are using STM32F7 in our project, We have interfaced WiFi chip with STM32F7 on SDMMC2 interface.We are getting Fifo Error event when performing block data transfer using DMA with low layer driver. As per datas...

Just work ADC when it's debug mode.

Posted on August 25, 2017 at 17:47Hello,I use STML051 that has a sensor via ADC port. My environment is keil-MDK-v5 and LL Library.My firmware works well when it's debug-mode. But when I download the program and run without debugger, ADC is frozen a...

contiguous gpio

Posted on August 28, 2017 at 04:19First of all, please, excuse my newbness, I'm not familiar at all with the STM32 family and it is my first project with it.For this project, I will use Waveshare core429i module (https://community.st.com/external-li...

SPI bugs in F446/429?

Posted on August 21, 2017 at 03:58Surely this issue has been beaten to death already?SPI3:Are there any known 'end of byte/word transmit' function (soft/hardware)working on SPI3 in master mode? Actually in 'any' mode,  im just doingsimple plain peri...

Labels