STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Can i (uart)flash a virgin(mcu)?

Posted on September 28, 2017 at 15:41HiI'm currently developing board that i would like to program from uart (new, fresh, virgin mcu STM32F0...).Problem is it doesn't work like I imagined. I can program by uart only when i first programmed with swd....

Jakub B by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

stm32f746 nucleo LWIP NetComm Web Server

Posted on May 25, 2017 at 15:14I would like to share my experience in getting (among others) a Web Server running on the 746 nucleo.I think it is a very valuable product.I developed a mini firmware based on cubemx. The code does nothing but starting...

ferrario by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

USB Device high-bandwidth isochronous transfers

Posted on September 28, 2017 at 14:11I'm working on an USB Device driver and I want to receive multiple isochronous packets per micro-frame (on high-speed of course).As it is nowehere mentioned in errata, I asume it should be working, however there ...

milorad by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! ST-Link Server

Posted on September 27, 2017 at 14:18From RN0107:The ST-LINK server is an application to share the debug interface of a single ST-LINK boardamong several host applications, typically a debugging tool and a monitoring tool. Where can ST-Link Server m...

ADC with DMA in circular mode

Posted on September 28, 2017 at 10:44I am using the Nucleo F334 development board. I was trying to read the ADC values of PB0 and PB1 (ADC1 CH11 and CH12) using DMA in circular mode. The code should transfer the two 16 bit values of ADC to the varia...

Resolved! Three or one stm32f413 wakeup pin(s) from standby?

Posted on September 27, 2017 at 11:17Dear all,What are the wakeup pins of the STM32F413VGT? CubeMX and the reference manual says three (PA0/PC0/PC1) but the generated code won't accept PC0 and PC1. And when I write directly into the PWR_CSR register...

Resolved! I2S ''R Division Factor''???

Posted on September 25, 2017 at 22:12Hi - I'm trying to configure my STM32F429 Discovery board to send digital audio data to a http://store.digilentinc.com/pmod-i2s-stereo-audio-output/.  Section 28.4.4 (pg 911) of the http://www.st.com/content/ccc/...

Labels