STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

The mouse doesn't work with demonstration examples

Posted on September 10, 2017 at 09:30I have DiscoveryF407VGt6 board, I did try  both of 'STM32F4-Discovery_FW_V1.1.0' and 'en.stm32cubef4' demonstration examples. LEDs work fine by both examples, but there is no mouse action at all!

m m by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! OLED SSD1322 don't Work

Posted on August 03, 2017 at 09:44 Hi everyone, ì'm trying to use te OLED MCOT256064BA-WM with the SSD1322 Driver. Is so frustrating to be in the situation that the code seems really correct at least , but the OLED don't still Work. I need H...

How to configure linker file in the IAR workbench

Posted on September 12, 2017 at 07:32Hi,Related to https://community.st.com/0D50X00009Xke1tSAB  question, I want to know how we can change Flash origin  address and interrupt vector table base address in IAR work bench?  where we can set desire loca...

Flash erasing using Flash loader demonstration

Posted on September 12, 2017 at 07:02Hi,We are using STM32F101R8T6 controller, we want to erase and load particular flash pages using Flash loader demonstration application. How we can configure the origin of the Flash erasing and writing in the app...

Getting an error compiling lwip/eth/freertos

Posted on September 12, 2017 at 02:21I'm working on an STM32 project for someone else.  Trying to get LWIP/ethernet working.  They are using freertos.  They even said that they got it working at some point to test the hardware.  I found where some f...

Alan K by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to start ADC in the STM32F746 Discovery Demo?

Posted on September 11, 2017 at 20:28I have modified the demo code to my needs but now I would like to use ADC converter too. I can't find a suitable example for plain ADC(, not Audio ADC). PF10, that is ADC3_IN8, seems to be free and connected to a...

LMI2 by Lead
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

SysTick , I dont understand whats happening.

Posted on September 11, 2017 at 17:17Hi,   I am still working my way through the STM32 , and decided to  move away from CubeMX, to use the registers.  I have started by writing the following just to get the systick to work. Im not really interested ...

Can this be an issue with CubeMX?

Posted on April 07, 2017 at 16:42Hi   I am beginning to wonder if this is an issue with CubeMX? I recently posted an issue I am having below on the ADC of the STM32L073 chip. Its a small application created with CubeMX and have checked it many times...

Labels