STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! Get PWM output state for interrupt purposes STM32F215

Posted on February 01, 2018 at 09:37 Hi, I'm working on STM32F215 and I generate a PWM output on TIM1. This signal is going to an other device. For synchronization purposes on this signal, I would like to get the rising and falling edge of it. ...

Zarck.zek by Associate II
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

AC6 assembly .ifdef not working?

Posted on January 29, 2018 at 16:35Seems like no matter what I try the .ifdef does not work. It always takes the default path.This happens with a symbol defined in the make settings as well as with symbols defined in any other way, including .equ an...

Resolved! LoRa, Large Packet

Posted on January 31, 2018 at 09:04HI.I am testing with ST Discovery LoRa Kit, PingPong.There is no problem sending / receiving 64 bytes.However, the size of 64 bytes or more can not be transmitted or received.Semtech says that 128 bytes are possibl...

Resolved! LSE Oscillator on STM32F769

Posted on April 04, 2017 at 18:32I have a custom board with a STM32F769 and I am having problems getting the low speed LSE oscillator running. I am using CubeMX 4.19 to generate the low level code. In order to get the oscillator to run I need to set...

Resolved! STM32L151C8T6 RTC Alarm A interrupts

Posted on May 26, 2017 at 01:19 Hello. I'm trying to use the RTC Alarm interrupt to execute code at a specific time interval. I did everything, but the interrupt code never gets executed. However, all registers seems to be properly set. Fin...

kaloyan by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels