STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! RAM sections, map file, RAM memory filling

Posted on May 18, 2018 at 14:54Good morning,I am developing an application that uses STM32F3DISCO as board and FreeRTOS as OS. I want to keep some data in the RAM after some Software reset that I do under some conditions so I have used the notation_...

Using MMC driver -eMMC device will up?

Posted on May 22, 2018 at 10:23Dear All In our one of the product we used  STM32F765VIT6 micro controller, in this eMMC interfaces is possible or  not? eMMC vendor is saying using MMC driver we can able to interface eMMC  this is possible? pls confi...

nagaraj by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

stm32l476vc TSC LinearSensor Thresholds

Posted on May 22, 2018 at 11:54hello everyone,Can anyone tell me how to set the thresholds for linear senors?It's only provided a example abult rotary sensor in application note  AN4316 'Tuning a STMTouch-based application'.My application need a lin...

Resolved! nrf24l01 on nucleo F411re

Posted on February 26, 2018 at 15:00Hello everybody, I am new in using nucleo's boards and especially F411re. I 'am trying to interface a nrf24L01 module on this board ( not using mbed ), and for now, I'am still lost into the use of the TM_STM32F4_n...

baptor by Associate III
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Recommended Unit Test Framework

Posted on May 19, 2018 at 08:58When in the throes of development, sometimes the idea of unit testing gets forgotten. I'm using the Atollic toolchain and curious what unit test libraries are the general ST community using?I've been looking at Unity a...

How to generate sound thanks to a sampled curve?

Posted on May 18, 2018 at 00:14Hello, I am currently studying computer science, I must perform a project during my year.I work on a STM32F7G46.I have sampled a given curve and thanks to it generate sound. I am at the point where I have tables of coo...

Labels