STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

STM32 Leave DFU mode command

Posted on January 23, 2017 at 21:32Hi, I have a question regarding STM32L Leave DFU mode command. I can enter in to built in bootloader from startup code. I am initialising some GPIO pins in startup (assembly code) and they maintain the status after...

Problem in STM32CubeF4_21 usb mass storage sample

Posted on May 15, 2018 at 12:26HiI use mass storage sample from STM32CubeF4 ver 1.21 pakageWhen I format a partition with a NTFS system file and copy a large file to it, if device resets during the copy, the partition is corrupted and requests forma...

Exiting StopMode on Nucleo STM32H7

Posted on May 15, 2018 at 15:32Hi, i'm having an issue using Stop mode on my nucelo board.At the moment i program my StopMode to do this : - Wakeup on RTC counter- Do not remove / change the states on the GPIO (I need this functionnality on my proje...

Resolved! When reading USART, DMA instantaneously completes

Posted on May 15, 2018 at 13:48Please see code below.I'm trying to read from USART using DMA. Please see the last line DMA1_Channel3->CCR |= DMA_CCR_EN;When I step over that line,  CNDTR instantaneously resets to zero like it has finished reading, a...

Misha K by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

GPIO pins not working

Posted on May 15, 2018 at 08:58hi I am new to ARM, and I am just started with STM32F103C8T6 blue pill Board, I am compiling with keil uvision 5 with ST-Link v2 programmer. First, I checked with blink program on pin PC_13, the works good. But then I ...

Labels