STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

CubeMX 4.25.0 bug report

Posted on March 22, 2018 at 18:54Hello!I have just updated CubeMX to 4.25.0 but none of the generated codes work within Keil. If i use code from older projects which were made by CubeMX 4.24 ,they work flawlessly but if i generate a simple initializ...

Resolved! RTC keeping time, but not advancing clock

I attached a battery to my STM32, and my RTC is now keeping the time when the board is not powered.But when not powered, the clock is also not advancing, which means that when I power on the board, the RTC shoes the time when I powered off the board....

Resolved! CMSIS what linker file to use?

I've an STM32F103C8T6 CPU, but I can't find appropriate linker file. The closes file is `STM32F101XB_FLASH.ld`. Can I use it with change following line (#43):FLASH (rx) : ORIGIN = 0x08000000, LENGTH = 128KtoFLASH (rx) : ORIGIN = 0x08000000,...

AOvch.0 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32LO Convert multiple ADCs using DMA

I'm trying to convert 3 ADC channels using DMA. But the variables don't seem to change when I watch them in the debugger. I know the conversion complete callback is executed because I breakpointed it. So this suggests that the DMA transfer is not exe...

Labels